Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh and its Partners.
The Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh Blueprint Communities initiative was launched by the Rendell Administration on August 9, 2005. It serves as a catalyst to revitalize older communities and neighborhoods by:
- Fostering strong local leadership, collaboration and development capacity.
- Serving as a catalyst for revitalization based on sound local and regional planning.
- Encouraging coordinated investments in targeted neighborhoods by public and private funders via a 'funders' network' concept.
All aspects of development – including housing, infrastructure, economic stimulation and healthy, safe surroundings – are addressed in this holistic approach to comprehensive community development.
Aliquippa's Blueprint Communities Team
- Aliquippa Alliance for Unity and Development
- Director (Weed and Seed)
- Joyce E. Palmer (Greater Aliquippa Image Network)
- Joe West (NAACP)
- Scott Brown (FHLBank Representative – Citizens Bank)
- William F. Alston Jr. (City Councilman and alternate team member)